This expert guide presents the research and state-ofthe- art protocols for advanced immediate loading of dental implants.
Based on more than 15 years of clinical experience, the author demonstrates the skills and expert techniques necessary to achieve longterm success with immediate loading protocols, even when used with challenging clinical situations.
The most advanced immediate loading procedures, including immediate implant placement in grafted bone, management of immunocompromised patients, and simultaneous sinus elevation and implant placement with immediate functional loading, are similarly explained and demonstrated through compelling case examples.
Finally, the book provides valuable clinical hints to help the practitioner avoid and manage complications associated with immediate loading. A comprehensive resource for implant surgeons interested in cutting-edge protocols with proven results.
• Bone Biology and Osseointegration of Dental Implants
• Basic Principles and Clinical Applications
• Role of the Implant Surface
• Implant Design
• Histologic Evaluation Overdentures in the Anterior Mandible
• Edentulous Jaws
• Posterior Regions
• Grafted Bone
• Immunocompromised Patients
• Simultaneous Sinus Elevation
• Single-Tooth Implants
• Implants Placed in Fresh Extraction Sockets
• Management of Complications